Description: This color changing 300W curved light bar gives off both a spot and flood combo beam. With its Cast Aluminum housing and Polycarbonate Lens we can ensure reliability in harsh conditions. Special features include light and strobe effects that have adjustable speeds with Bluetooth compatibility, Music Mode that syncs your light with your music’s rhythm, and the ability to choose colors!
• Measurements: L: 51.0", W: 3.25", H: 3.0"
• Weight: 15 lbs.
• Input Voltage: 9-32V DC
• Raw Lumens: 30000lm
• Color Temperature: 5000-6000K
• Beam Pattern: Spot and Flood
• LED Life span: 50,000+ hours
• Electronics: Integrated-Epoxy Encapsulated
• Operating Temperature: -40˚F to +140˚F
• IP Rating: IP67
• One RGB Control Box, Harness Kit, and Remote Control.
• Two Mounting Brackets
• Two Anti-Theft Security Bolts
• Two Clear Flood Lens Cover
Instructions for Connecting the Remote Control:
1. Remove plastic inert from beneath battery cover of remote control.
2. Connect harness and bluetooth controller to the light bar. Make sure the power switch on the wiring harness is on the OFF position.
3. While holding the remote control power ON button, switch the wiring harness power to ON.
4. When pairing is succesful, the LED light should turn on. And you should be able to control your light bar using the Remote.
*Remote can be linked with multiple RGB Series light bars.*
RGB Light bar Cellphone Bluetooth Pairing Instruction:
1. Download DIMBLE Application on your phone.
2. Switch wiring harness control to ON Position.
3. Go to phone settings and click on bluetooth and search for light bar device. Select it when it appears.
4. Open light bar controller application.
5. Press the bluetooth icon and light bulb on the phone. Light bulb will change from white to yellow and bluetooth icon will turn blue when connection is successful. *Your phone should automatically connect to your light bar after this initial set-up*