- (2) 2" bump stops with a 4" stroke
- 2 pinch mounting sleeves (also available in threaded and pin)
- 2.0” diameter body
- 1.26" shafts
- 4” stroke length
- Shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system. Shafts are also polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Bump stop bodies are made from 4130 Chromoly providing the advantages of high tensile strength and maleability. Stronger and more durable than standard 1020 steel.
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.
- Heavy-duty mounting sleeves, come ready to weld
- Pinch-style cans hold the bump stop around the entire diameter, providing 360° coverage
- Sleeves built to allow room for shrinkage during the welding process